Western Parishes area committee
RESIDENTS living in the Western Parishes will have a chance to find out the latest on issues that affect their area when their local area committee meets on Monday February 11.
The next meeting will take place from 7pmat Hutton Village Hall, Moor Lane, Hutton.
Residents will be able to discuss the proposed closures by the Post Office Ltd of the Post Offices on Liverpool Road, Hutton and Smithy Lane, Much Hoole.
There will also be the chance for residents to comment on recent planning applications and traffic and parking matters. Neighbourhood police officers will be on hand to update the committee on policing issues in the area.
Agendas and minutes for all area committee meetings are available online by clicking here or for more information about any of South Ribble's area committees, call 01772 625269.
Last updated: 2 March 2010
Also in this Section
- Bamber Bridge Area committee meeting
- Benefits Cheat pleads Guilty
- Black and White times
- Council set to keep its promise with lower than inflation tax rise
- Eastern area issues up for discussion
- Free travel for over-60s leaves Council with tough cash dilemma
- Have your say on councillors' cash
- Higher Penwortham issues are on the agenda
- Issues up for discussion at Penwortham South Area Committee
- Mayor welcomes veterans to lunch
- Memories from the Munich Air Disaster on display
- Shining example of how to cut crime
- Something for everyone
- South Ribble Central Area committee meeting
- South Ribble's area committees set to get a new look
- Spring comes early to Leyland
- Western Parishes area committee
- Wind in the Willows comes to Worden Park