An exemplary council
What is an exemplary council?
An exemplary Council is a Council that:
⦁ Delivers high performing services that represent value for money
⦁ Understands the community and works with partners to make things better
⦁ Is open and transparent in its activities
Deliver the peer challenge action plan to ensure continued improvement
Deliver the shared services development plan to build a more resilient organisation
Implement more efficient and effective working practices at the council through the WorkPlace Strategy
Deliver more joined up public services through working with our partners
How will we know we're succeeding?
- At least 40% requests for service will be received via self-service channels (Quarterly)
- More than 80% of customers will be satisfied with the service (Quarterly)
- The percentage of households living in fuel poverty will be better than the North West average (14.5% in 2019, Annually)
- The percentage of people satisfied with South Ribble as a place to live will increase (82% in 2020, Resident Survey)
- The percentage of people satisfied with the leisure and sports facilities in their local area will increase (53% in 2020, Resident Survey)