An exemplary council
An exemplary Council is a Council that....
- Delivers high performing services that represent value for money
- Understands the community and works with partners to make things better
- Is open and transparent in its activities
Continue to develop high quality and responsive Council Services
Deliver Improvements to the Civic Centre workspace
Work with partners to improve services that are flexible and responsive to local need
How will we know we're succeeding?
- At least 40% requests for service will be received via self-service channels (Quarterly)
- More than 80% of customers will be satisfied with the service (Quarterly)
- Percentage of calls to Call Centre answered within 90 seconds (40%, Quarterly)
- The percentage of households living in fuel poverty will be better than the North West average (Annually)
- The percentage of people satisfied with South Ribble as a place to live will increase (Resident Survey)
- The percentage of people satisfied with the leisure and sports facilities in their local area will increase (Resident Survey)