A fair local economy that works for everyone
A council that...
- Increases access to training and jobs
- Grows and supports sustainable businesses
- Invests in improving the borough
|Deliver the Economic Strategy|
|Develop green energy schemes for local businesses|
|Deliver the South Ribble Skills Factory|
|Develop town centres as vibrant multi-use spaces|
How will we know if we're succeeding?
- Number of Business Engagements / support provided by the Council (Quarterly)
- % (average) of Social and Local Economic Value Added from contracts (10%, Annually)
- The overall employment rate in South Ribble will be greater than the North West average (Quarterly)
- The percentage of 16 - 17 year olds not in education, employment or training (NEET) is reduced (3.5% 2019, Quarterly)
- Median workplace earnings in the borough will be better than the national average (Annually)
- Median earnings by residence (residents of South Ribble) will be better than the national average (Annually)