1. Change of Circumstances Application Form (PDF) [259KB]
Complete this form if you are already receiving Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support and you are moving address within the borough.
2. Change of Circumstances Application Form (PDF) [342KB]
Complete this form if your Income Support, Jobseekers Allowance (Income Based), Employment & Support Allowance (Income Related) or Pension Credit (Guaranteed Element) has stopped.
3. Change of circumstances form (PDF) [300KB]
Use this form to tell us about any changes that have happened such as changes to your income, capital, the people who live with you or your rent.
4. Certificate of Earnings (PDF) [90KB]
You can give this form to your employer to complete if you don't receive payslips.
5. Childcare form (PDF) [24KB]
You can give this form to your childcare provider to complete details of your childcare costs.
6. Self-employed form (PDF) [82KB]
You can use this form to provide details of your self-employed income.
7. Financial information request (PDF) [87KB]
You can use this form to provide us with full details of your income and expenditure if you have asked us to take lower weekly deductions from your Housing Benefit for an outstanding Housing Benefit overpayment.
8. Discretionary Housing Payment form for Housing Benefit (PDF) [258KB]
You can use this form if you have a shortfall between your rental liability and Housing Benefit award which is causing you exceptional hardship.
9. Customer Direct Payment Form (PDF) [90KB]
You can use this form if you would like us to consider paying Housing Benefit direct to your Landlord.
10. Landlord Direct Payment Form (PDF) [101KB]
Private landlords can use this form to ask us to pay them direct if they believe their tenant is unlikely to pay the rent or may have difficulty paying their rent.
11. Eight weeks in arrears form (PDF) [52KB]
Landlords can use this form to ask us to pay their tenants' Housing Benefit to them if their tenant has rent arrears of 8 weeks or more.
12. Third Party Direct Payment Form (PDF) [58KB]
This form can be used by third parties such as SRBC's Housing Department, Welfare Rights, Citizens Advice Bureau, etc. They can request, on the customers behalf, that we pay Housing Benefit direct to the Landlord if they believe them to be vulnerable.