Toggle menu

Land Charges - FAQ

Do I need a plan?

Yes. Please provide 1 copy of the O.S plan showing property boundaries outlined in Red are for all searches preferably on 1:1250 scale.

What are the turnaround times?

10 working days either by post or via e mail, searches will not begin to be processed till all fees have been paid in full.

What areas do you cover?

All areas within the borough of South Ribble

How do I get a copy of the documents referred to in the search result?

If you require a copy of a document referred to on a local land charge contact the relevant department at the council.

Do you answer drainage questions?

No, you need to contact United Utilities.

Drainage Matters (SuDS)

These matters are answered by Lancashire County Council and any enquiries about SuDS should be referred to them.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email