© South Ribble Borough Council 2019


Councillor complaints

If you believe that a councillor has breached the Code of Conduct for Elected Members and are unsure what to do, you can contact the Council’s Monitoring Officer for an informal, confidential chat on 01772 625247.

If you wish to make a formal complaint about a councillor, you must explain why you think they have not followed the Code of Conduct. You can complain via the link below.