© South Ribble Borough Council 2019


I require assistance with my bin

If you are elderly or disabled and cannot move your waste containers you may be eligible for assistance.

If there is no one else living with you who can help you out, call us and ask for an assisted collection. A short questionnaire will be sent out and as soon as it is returned a decision will be made.