Jobs, Skills and Training Fair
Looking for work?
Want to update skills or re-train?
Are you affected by redundancy?
Drop-in to the Civic Centre in Leyland (PR25 1DH) on Tuesday 20th August between 9.30am and 12.30pm And speak to our local employers and advisers who can help you with:
- Live vacancies with local employers who are currently recruiting
- Apprenticeship opportunities for all age groups—jobs with training
- Careers advice
- Help to renew certificates / obtain accreditation for skills
- CV Workshops (1 hour) *
- Fully funded short-course training opportunities
- Training courses at local colleges
- Self employment advice on starting your own business
- Support at local Job Clubs
- Information on Universal Credit
- Information on Council Tax and Housing Benefits
- Financial / general advice
* To book a free place on the 1 hour CV workshops, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the advice, just call in on Tuesday 20th August 9.30am—12.30pm.
There is free parking at the Civic Centre and there are regular bus services stopping nearby at Broadfield Drive / Leyland Cross / Tesco Leyland.