If you're a member of the public and need to report a concern about someone sleeping rough you can do so via:
- The National Streetlink Service;
- Emailing us on email@example.com or;
- Calling us on 01772 421 491.
If you are rough sleeping you can access assistance from us by:
- Calling in person at the Civic Centre, Leyland between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday;
- Contacting us by calling 01772 421 491
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our out of hours contact telephone number is 01772 436 756.