We would like to thank all of our sponsors for making this celebration possible, more specifically these include Birchall Blackburn Law, Leyland Festival, Lancashire Adult Learning, My Neighbourhood Forums, Lovell, UCLan, Runshaw College, South Ribble Borough Council, Progress Housing Group, and C & W Beery Ltd.
This year we have twelve awards:
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Young Volunteer of the Year Award
- Spirit of the Community Award
- Special Achievement Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Dementia Friend Award
- Dementia Friendly Organisation of the Year Award
- Healthy Workplace Award
- Apprentice Employer of the Year Award
- Response Service Extra Mile Award
- The Partnership Excellence Award
- Business in the Community Award
If there is an individual, group or organisation that comes to mind when seeing any of these awards, we encourage you to make a nomination! You can do this via the below link and nominations close on Friday 13th December 2019.
The awards evening will be held on Friday 24th January 2020 at the Business and Conference Centre, in the Civic Centre in Leyland. Once nominations have closed, a panel will meet consisting of representatives from this year’s sponsors where it will be decided which nominees are shortlisted for each award, in addition to which of these deserving nominees receive the awards.
If you have any questions about the Community Awards you can contact the team at email@example.com or on 01772 625461.
In the attachments you can find more information about each award category, along with FAQs.