Toggle menu

Cost of Living Support

South Ribble Together Logo


You will find different areas of support on the South Ribble Together page of our website which may help you with the cost of living.  


Household Support Fund

Household Support Funding has come from the Department for Work and Pensions to local authorities, to support those who are struggling to cover basic heating costs and access other essential items. 

Accessing support

As this funding is allocated to South Ribble residents in need of financial support, you may be asked to provide supporting documentation such as proof of income, or receive a home visit to survey your needs. 

You do not need to be in receipt of benefits to access this support, but funding is targeted to those who are struggling financially.

The details that you provide us with will be shared with providers, to make sure that you are supported in the right way. We may check the details you provide against other records as part of our efforts to prevent fraud.

Energy Bills

We recognised that energy costs are increasing for many households, so we are working with Citizens Advice to offer people financial support with gas, electricity and water charges.

To access help, please complete the application form:

Application form


Are you worried about the cost-of-living crisis?

If you are struggling or need help please contact us without delay.
Please call: 01772 625 625
Line is open Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00 and you can call us out of hours on 01772 625499‚Äč

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email