Come and join the team!
Why join us?
Talented, friendly and supportive teams
"I work at moss side depot on the Neighbourhood Works Team.
I would like to say that I've worked here now for 15 years and South Ribble is a wonderful place to work and live. I've seen many people leave due to retirement and new faces come.
Everyone I've worked with I've enjoyed, and I've been happy working for South Ribble for the years I've been here and I believe I will continue to. It's a great place to work and make friends and meet some wonderful people."
"South Ribble BC is a great place to work.
Plenty of opportunities available for all staff to get involved with groups but the main thing I love about working here is my colleagues. We are genuinely like a family.
If you have a problem, there is always someone able to help or if you just need a friendly ear, we are always there for each other. I have worked here since 1998 in a variety of roles and still enjoy coming to work."
Exciting corporate projects
Flexible working - for a healthy work/life balance
As part of our commitment to a healthy work life balance we offer:
- Flexible working and flexi time scheme with no core hours
- Agile working - employees are supported to work remotely during the covid19 pandemic
- Generous annual leave and Christmas closure
- Occupational sick pay
- Free parking and car allowances
- Access to a variety of shopping discounts and cycle scheme though MyRewards
- Free cash back scheme for health care costs
- Payment of professional subscriptions (if required for the role)
- Access to Local Government pension scheme
- Personal development and access to training opportunities
Shared Services with Chorley Council
There's never been a better time to join the council.