Toggle menu
Election 2021 - results
Follow the results of the Lancashire County Council elections

Planning & Building Control

We are responsible for planning permission for new and existing properties that are within the South Ribble.

View Planning Portal

Prior to building a new property or making changes to an existing property, you must apply to us for planning permission. We also provide guidance for householders.


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page