At the meeting of the Planning Committee on 22nd March 2017, the Committee voted unanimously to defer the decision on whether to approve the Masterplan.
In making their decision, the Committee recommended that the applicant:
- Increase the area of employment land
- Reduce the housing density
- Consider an access point direct to Schleswig Way as an alternative to the proposed access points
- Make the development more aligned to the 2010 Development Brief
- That the residents are consulted on the changes before the application is put to the planning committee for further consideration.
Property Capital has revised the Masterplan to address these points and has undertaken a series of public consultation events.
A report has now been prepared that will be presented to the Planning Committee on July 26th 2017.
The following background documents are available to view at the following links:
- Spatial Design Code
- Test Track Parameters
- Test Track Phasing
- March Planning Committee Report
If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact Catherine Lewis on: 01772 625411.