Following the recent public consultation events about the comprehensive development of the Moss Side Test Track, the applicant Property Capital has provided an updated Masterplan. A report was prepared for the meeting of the Planning Committee on 22 March 2017 for the councillors to consider these revisions.
The committee report can be found here.
The Masterplan includes the following documents and you can click on the links to find out more about the proposals.
- The Illustrative Masterplan Rev H
- The Parameters Plan Rev R
- Masterplan Consultation Report
- Spatial Design Code
- Vision Statement
The committee voted unanimously to defer the decision on whether to approve the Masterplan and recommended that the applicant:
- Increase the area of employment land
- Reduce the housing density
- Consider an access point direct to Schleswig Way as an alternative to the proposed access points
- Make the development more aligned to the 2010 Development Brief
- That the residents are consulted on the changes before the application is put to the planning committee for further consideration.
The applicant will now consider the committee's decision and recommendations and the council will post details of any significant developments on this website.