Toggle menu

Obstruction in the road or pavement


Adopted highway

Lancashire County Council (LCC) are responsible for all adopted roads and pavements. Any obstructions on either the road or pavement should be reported directly to LCC.

Report an obstruction in the road to LCC


Private roads or un-adopted highway

Obstructions on private roads are the responsibility of the landowner, on new housing estates this is often the developer. We do not hold information on private land ownership, but you can use the land registry to access these details.


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email